Friday, May 16, 2008

Astounding Tactics That Will Multiply Your Efforts From Article Marketing

Article marketing is my favourite method of traffic generation. The reason for this is that it is free and the leads that you generate seem to convert up to 10 times better than other sources.

However, when I first started out I was not getting the results that I wanted. In this article I would like to go over some key points that will help you to maximise your efforts.

1) Consistency is key

One of the big challenges that you will face is that of writing 10 to 20 articles a day. If you have a good follow up system in place and you do this volume a day it will become your license to print money. However, writer's block can become a real challenge. I suggest that you electronically record any new ideas so that when you are actually writing you always have bright ideas to use. Also visit forums, other categories of the article directories and constantly be on the lookout for new ideas.

2) Have a killer resource box

This is one of the most overlooked factors and I see so many authors with a resource box that is uninteresting. When I created a killer resource box I noticed that the amount of clicks to my website significantly improved. This should be your 30 second elevator pitch that will make people want to click through to your website.

3) Drive traffic to a squeeze page

I see so many authors sending all their traffic to a blog or Squidoo page. Your primary goal should be lead generation so that you can maximize your advertising efforts. This means sending your traffic to a squeeze page where the email address can be added to an autoresponder. The fortune is in the follow up and if you are not doing this then you will be leaving a lot of money on the table.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home