Saturday, May 17, 2008

Article Marketing Tips - How Many Articles Should You Submit?

How many articles, per niche, should be submitted to article directories to start with? And do they all have to be different?

I think that the answer to this lies in, how much traffic do you want? If you write ten articles, you're not going to get much traffic. In fact, I submit to you, that if you're only trying to write ten articles and see what happens--don't even do it. It's not worth it.

I've got fourteen-hundred personally written articles on ezinearticles. Fourteen-hundred articles--that's a lot of articles. So if you are just going to write a few articles, my guess is that it is a waste of your time. Others might disagree with me, thinking that even a few will give you some traffic. Sure, they will but I think you should choose some method of getting traffic that works for you, and go all-out. And article marketing is that method for me.

I hear all of the time, "Hey, I submitted ten articles last week and I only got twenty-five visitors this week. I can't make a living on twenty-five visitors." Well guess what, I can't make a living on ten articles either. That's why I've got fourteen-hundred personally written articles on ezinearticles.

How many articles per niche? It depends on where your focus is: if you're trying to work ten different niches--you've got ten different websites--then you're obviously not going to be able to submit as many articles. If you read my articles on ezinearticles, you'll notice that I write on about fifteen or twenty different topics.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1400 articles in print and 10 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home