Thursday, May 22, 2008

Article Income Strategies - An Indirect Strategy for Making Money with Your Articles

There are several indirect and direct ways to make money with article marketing. Here is one of the most indirect methods.

Article volume leads to article income

Write lots of articles. Put them on article directories. What a volume of articles brings you are what I call the 'Three Ps' -- prospects, publicity, and profits.

Anyone can do this. It just takes time and work. Use my article writing templates. Use the seven equals eight template where you write one seven tips article and you wind up with eight articles. Use your own templates. Use your own methods to write a lot. Just write a lot of articles!

Find the time that you write the best. For me it's usually when I get up in the morning, before the day really starts, and I'll grab a draft I've written and finish it or just an idea that has been percolating for awhile. Find the time and just write a lot. And make it a goal to write. Start at an article a week. Then write an article a day.

In the my mentor program I've started giving my mentees a challenge each week. First it was write an article in seven days. Recently it was write it in six. What I'm leading up to with them is one of these nights I'm going to say at the end of the mentor call at 8:30, write an article before midnight tonight. Challenge yourself. I want you to get good at writing articles.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? You can get free access to an audio teleseminar and study guide of "How to Write 1 Great Article in Less than 30 Minutes and 8 Great Articles in 1 Day."

Download it free here: http://www.TheArticleGuy.com/themostpowerfultemplate.htm

Do you want to get in on our free weekly Article Guy TeleSeminars? Visit http://www.TheArticleGuyTeleSeminars.com to get started today!

From Jeff Herring - The Article Guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home